We are celebrating!
It has been two years since we were interviewed by the Windsor Star about our business, and I would just like to re-cap on a few points from the article, "Investor Stakes Life on Gold."
- Gold was trading in the $1,200/oz range back then and hit a high of $1,925/oz in 2011 and is now trading in the $1,580/oz range. The bullish trend is still in tact.
- Our business has grown by many multiples since 2010 and we expect continued growth in the years ahead. We have introduced new services like the "U-Vault Account" and a successful radio show, "Gold Radio Cafe."
- Generally speaking equity markets have returned 3-4% since July 2011 and gold has returned over 30%.
- Political, financial and economic conditions around the world are worse now than in 2011, which builds the case for much higher gold prices in the near future.
- We are facing a period in history where the entire monetary system is changing and gold will be the ultimate store of value and safety, as it has always been in troubled times.