Thursday, June 7, 2012

Remembering Bob Chapman





















Robert Chapman
1935 -- 2012

As many of you know, Bob Chapman has died.
Our deepest sympathy and prayers go out to Mrs. Chapman and the Chapman family. This is a very sad time for us because for the past eight years Mr. Chapman has been like our wise old uncle, that you always look to for sound advice. Bob Chapman was a man of high principal, honesty and integrity. He gave generously so much of his time to his subscribers and non-subscribers. He opened my eyes to the truth and helped guide me in my career path. He has helped provide me and my family with a promising future and he will never be forgotten.
Bob we are all so very grateful for your long hours on radio, generosity, honesty and courage to always tell the truth. You are one-of-a-kind and your memory will last forever with us.

Bosko and Sandra Kacarevic 
Central Metals Corp.